BBQ Farewells
Sorry for the late post. I just got back from a week in Ireland, and just never had enough time to get the pics from the WCC farewell BBQ.
But there really isn't much to tell. I wasn't feeling very social due to the reality and prospect of really good people leaving. And so I very willingly elected myself to become the BBQ master and grilled the hell out of the meat.
So the following pics are from the so-called, "after-party".
Cheers!


















But there really isn't much to tell. I wasn't feeling very social due to the reality and prospect of really good people leaving. And so I very willingly elected myself to become the BBQ master and grilled the hell out of the meat.
So the following pics are from the so-called, "after-party".
Cheers!



















3 Comments:
Jeez,
Sorry the BBQ wasn't a very good time for you. Host your own next time, jerksauce. ;)
By
Anonymous, at 3:03 a.m.
The picture in the 4th row, 3rd from the left looks like I am chewing cud like a cow!
By
Anonymous, at 5:32 a.m.
Ok, third row, second from the left...looks like I'm saluting an infamous German WWII figure.
I'm actually reaching for a kiwi.
By
Anonymous, at 5:57 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home