Swiss Bound!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Gone in 18,000 Seconds

The second-last day of the 76th Annual International Geneva MotorShow was this past Saturday. And in 18,000 seconds (5 hours) we saw everything that we needed to see.

And that is pretty much all I'm going to say because I think it's pretty straight-forward as to what you're about to see. So if you're into fast exotic cars, beautiful girls, and into 3 interns making asses of themselves at one of the largest carshows in the world, then feel free to go ahead and browse through the pictures.

If not, I highly recommend just scrolling to the end of the post.

Blog readers, take your mark, and GO!











Okay here's where I gotta stop the onslaught of pictures and say a few words. Aside from the beautiful girls, I was really quite blown away by the Honda presentation.



And I'm not even kidding, or being biased when I say that...lol. They always manage to come out with some of the best designed cars each year. And because of the 'rice-rocket' association of Honda to Canadian-Born-Chinese, I felt it necessary to ridiculously represent for all my cocky-horses-assed fellow CBCs who like to pose by their cars.




But what made my day was the little girl who came up to the driver-side door and smiled and giggled at me as I was putting on my crazy CBC poses.



She was just slightly taller than the window, and she was so amazingly adorable and cute that I had to let her sit in the car next. But the best part of that was the picture that Ben took of me when I was opening the door to her!



I look like some celebrity stepping out of a car to greet a fan!

Wow, that was alot of pictures.

I think that's gotta be the most of any blog post I've ever made.

And it was an amazing day. Just incredible.

I'd also like to mention that the coalition family is back. Oh man, have I missed you guys. After a month long hiatus in Brazil, the banter on the mailing list was severely hurtin'...but we're still alive and looking to get that mailing list pulse back up to speed.

It's good to have you all back. Welcome home.

2 Comments:

  • Wow... I didn't know that the newest Mini girl was Sarah Ferguson, Dutchess of York. Oh, the irony... I can see it now: "Weight Watchers worked so well for me, I became a Mini!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 a.m.  

  • GAAA-HAHAHHA! Too nice, Winston. :)

    Conversation Overheard at AutoShow Geneve 2006

    Alan: What is the status?

    Engineers: The Rice-Rocket is nearly complete, sir.

    Alan: Excellent. Fire when ready.

    Engineers: Uh, I beg your pardon, sir?

    Alan: You heard me. Fire the ... you know... just...

    Engineers: ?

    Alan: Ah shit... I'll be on the holodeck if anyone needs me. (storms away)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home