Swiss Bound!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quite possibly true?

Okay, this is the last time I post up anything about a quiz or some sort of external link to a quiz or whatever...

Anyway, I went out to this one last site where it just hands out random definitions if you input your name into the submission box, and this is what I got:


Alan --

[noun]:

A master blogger


'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


It literally blew my mind when I got that. I had to go back and reinput my name several times, I got a whole bunch of other random definitions, like, "Adjective: Fuzzy to touch", and "Noun: An alien", but I still find that the first one was a kinda unnerving how it hit so close to me.

Meh, it's probably just a GI-FREAKIN'-NORMOUS coincidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home