Not a typical weekend
Well, all I can say is that this weekend started out with a bang.
Actually, quite literally a "bang". If you didn't hear yet, Chris and I had been trying to secure Team Canada Olympic Mens Ice Hockey tickets over the past week. And I had woken up and was discussing the ticket situation over the phone with him when a serious crime was committed.
The Crime...

The Suspect...

The Weapon...

The Evidence...

...yes, in this case the shoe did fit. And needless to say, the sentence was carried out swiftly. It was straight to the charger as soon as I finished the phone call.
Yeah, I'm such an idiot. Basically, I was talking on the phone when the phone slipped from my shoulder and fell straight down on the bowl that I had placed on the floor. So yeah, perhaps I should, a) not be lazy and hold the phone with my hand; and b) not put my dishes on the floor.
What's hilarious is that the phone shaved a perfect contour of itself into the bowl.
Anyway, after taking my crime scene photos, and cleaning up the mess, Chris, Jedrzej, Vanessa, and I went ice skating at a local indoor ice rink. Now I haven't strapped on a pair of ice skates since I was in Grade 12. Odd feeling and experience, but pretty much similar motions to rollerblading and skiing. It was great fun nonetheless!











There's a couple of shots where it looks like I'm falling but they're all staged. I'm a terrible skater, but I managed to not do a face-plant into the rock hard ice.
Finally, last but not least, we've been successful in securing tickets to watch Team Canada compete in Olympic Mens Ice Hockey!

These tickets are just an example picture, cuz we're going to pick up the tickets from a seller in Torino, but we did it! It's gonna be a bloody-bloody-bloody expensive 2 day trip. But it's all worth it to finally see my 1st official hockey game (yes, I should be poisoned, shot, and hung) and most importantly, it's the freakin' Olympic Games!
WOO-HOO! Torino, Italy, here I come!!! I'm going to the Olympics!!!
Actually, quite literally a "bang". If you didn't hear yet, Chris and I had been trying to secure Team Canada Olympic Mens Ice Hockey tickets over the past week. And I had woken up and was discussing the ticket situation over the phone with him when a serious crime was committed.
The Crime...

The Suspect...

The Weapon...

The Evidence...

...yes, in this case the shoe did fit. And needless to say, the sentence was carried out swiftly. It was straight to the charger as soon as I finished the phone call.
Yeah, I'm such an idiot. Basically, I was talking on the phone when the phone slipped from my shoulder and fell straight down on the bowl that I had placed on the floor. So yeah, perhaps I should, a) not be lazy and hold the phone with my hand; and b) not put my dishes on the floor.
What's hilarious is that the phone shaved a perfect contour of itself into the bowl.
Anyway, after taking my crime scene photos, and cleaning up the mess, Chris, Jedrzej, Vanessa, and I went ice skating at a local indoor ice rink. Now I haven't strapped on a pair of ice skates since I was in Grade 12. Odd feeling and experience, but pretty much similar motions to rollerblading and skiing. It was great fun nonetheless!











There's a couple of shots where it looks like I'm falling but they're all staged. I'm a terrible skater, but I managed to not do a face-plant into the rock hard ice.
Finally, last but not least, we've been successful in securing tickets to watch Team Canada compete in Olympic Mens Ice Hockey!

These tickets are just an example picture, cuz we're going to pick up the tickets from a seller in Torino, but we did it! It's gonna be a bloody-bloody-bloody expensive 2 day trip. But it's all worth it to finally see my 1st official hockey game (yes, I should be poisoned, shot, and hung) and most importantly, it's the freakin' Olympic Games!
WOO-HOO! Torino, Italy, here I come!!! I'm going to the Olympics!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home