Hugs & Kisses
I'd like to dedicate this following valentine to all my lovely female friends...Ana, Carmen, Carrie, Cynthia, Erika, Gitte, Iren, Jenn, Jessica, Josee, Julia, Julie, Kelda, Lily, Ling, Malin, Monica, Monique, Nan, Naveen, Olivia, Pam, Rebecca, Sangita, Sarah, Sayuri, Sharifah, Susie, Tiziana, Vicky, Vanessa, and Winkie...

And for the boys, cuz you're ma BOYZ...Adam 'Me-Buff' Salvatore, Ben, Chris 'HIGGINS!' McAllister, Colin, DJ Tommy T, Gustavo, Huy, Jedrzej, Jon 'Big Shooter' McCallum, José, Kent, Kyle, Lukasz, Luke, Matt & his Wok of Injustice, Matt Patey, Mike K, Sean 'Stingray' Macaluso, The Shkumeister, Tommy Mays, and Ty...
...I dedicate the following valentine link to you. Regretfully, it's not porn...it just wouldn't fit inside the blog space window.
And if I left anyone out, it's not because I don't love you, it's simply because I don't love you.
Sure...
Probably...
...Happy Valentine's Day.

And for the boys, cuz you're ma BOYZ...Adam 'Me-Buff' Salvatore, Ben, Chris 'HIGGINS!' McAllister, Colin, DJ Tommy T, Gustavo, Huy, Jedrzej, Jon 'Big Shooter' McCallum, José, Kent, Kyle, Lukasz, Luke, Matt & his Wok of Injustice, Matt Patey, Mike K, Sean 'Stingray' Macaluso, The Shkumeister, Tommy Mays, and Ty...
...I dedicate the following valentine link to you. Regretfully, it's not porn...it just wouldn't fit inside the blog space window.
And if I left anyone out, it's not because I don't love you, it's simply because I don't love you.
Sure...
Probably...
...Happy Valentine's Day.

1 Comments:
You are SOOOOO Sweet, Alan!! You are rite, the name "Alan"="Perfet".
Too bad you are not a Christian and not an Engineering, otherwise I'll marry you!!!
Oh, by the way, you know what the name, "Ling" means? It means ....................................................................................................."No Perfect Man For You"
Love From Ling
By
Anonymous, at 3:42 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home