Swiss Bound!

Monday, June 20, 2005

And the birthdays just keep a-comin'...

Wow...what a day...

Got to work, and what did I find to my surprise at the weekly Monday morning meeting?

Cake and Ice Cream. (I think every Monday morning should start off like this)

Although I was already informed that this would happen, I STILL forgot. I can't believe it either. I'm now 24 and already, I'm losing my mind. Many thanks to the Girls, of course, although I was aware of it, I was nevertheless, still surprised. =)

And that celebration seemed to start off and lead into a very very productive day! As the newsbriefs for this month were due for completion today, we jumped right into them! Web publishing, photo editing, and design layouts. And there was a TON of things to do. Currently, I consider myself beat, bashed, battered, and bowled over. I slaved myself over the layout of the newsbrief. I managed to get 2 pages of layout done, but my "Boss", Julia, was nice enough to give us another day to work on it as we're in a sort of "transitional period". Right...lol...

As for yesterday, all was not THAT BAD. I did however manage to haul myself down to the waterfront to take some pictures. And because the waterfront is so HUGE, I was taking alot of panoramic shots. So I only have 1 to show at the moment cuz I haven't had time to paste and edit them altogether. So you'll all have to be patient.

1 Comments:

  • CITY IN THE CLOUDS!
    Nice panshot, Mr. T!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home