Swiss Bound!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Backtracking Part 2 -- The hills were more than alive

After spending a full week back home in Hamilton, I gotta say that life is pretty boring when you're living in a small suburban town. Anyway...

Okay so where were we...5 hours after stepping off the plane from Krakow, I'm making plans for my last hike up in the alps. Sister Teo has arrived, to finish off the last leg of her european tour in the alps.

Destination: Gimmelwald. It's funny that it's taken me over a year to finally visit the place that people have been raving about.

Once again, the alps are nothing short of magnificent...



And once again, I cannot resist taking pictures of, what looks like, myself posing after having suffered a small stroke...



You know, it's only after having edited and looked at these pictures that I am truly experiencing a longing to go back and revisit what I now consider a second home.



Up next...it's what you've...well..anyone who's still reading this blog anymore...but yes, it's what you've all been waiting for...the Ugandan adventure.

4 Comments:

  • Hey, I can even recognize some of the spots in these pics... Speaking of second home...

    Yeah, man. Browse my Swiss pictures have been an intense experience. I think I'm gonna write more about it in one of those blogs (mine or the Coalition).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 p.m.  

  • I'm still checking up on your blog. It has been two (three?) years since my departure and I still miss Switzerland. Your photos are beautiful.

    I'm hoping to make it back there in November.

    Keep up the posts. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 p.m.  

  • Man as always...your pictures make me jealous. I don't often comment but your adventure in Geneva and Europe at large has yeilded some incredible photos!

    Keep it going!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 p.m.  

  • Hey! Have you abandoned this blog?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home