Swiss Bound!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's a Jolie ol' time in the Pitt of Geneva!

Un-freakin' believable.

Starstruck in Geneva. Specifically speaking, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Building. Which is quite literally a 2 minute walk down the street from our office.

The celebrity couple of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie just decided to pop into the UNHCR for a visit? I didn't get it at first, but it makes sense now that I just recently learned that she's the UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador. I suppose she does have to show up at "the office" every once in a while.

Anyway, here are the pics...






But these next few pics just take the cake...simply priceless, and for the following reasons:

a) Brad Pitt looks like he's either drunk or has down-syndrome. GOOOOOOOO!!!
b) Even the UNHCR security guard to the left of the Pittster looks like he's overcome with starstruck-fever.



...and finally...

c) This guy behind Pitt, looks like he got so excited that he just soiled himself.



PRETTTTTTTTTTY CRAZY...but all true.

And speaking of "Pitts"...as of late, the big exciting topic on alot of Geneva interns' minds is (c'mon say it with me) the Armpit Hair Olympics.



What began as a harmless yet amusing news article in the BBC News Website, escalated into an intense and raging under-arm folicule-fisticuffs. Too long to explain, but you can email me if you're still confused.

Man, I gotta clean this blog up. I swear, this blog is turning into nothing but celebrity gossip. First U2, then AJ McLean, and now BRAN-GELINA!

What the hell is going on around here?!?!

2 Comments:

  • You should've asked Brad Pitt if he's ever had any male lovers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 p.m.  

  • Pops!!! you have a serious...goatee??? hhah anayways it looks trendy...

    i missyou!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home