Blogged Blog...
Oh man, I'm such a jackass...
I was in such a hurry to get everything all finished up in the office so I could catch the overnight express train to Vienna that I didn't even get around to posting my "catch-up apology" (which I just posted, before this, literally 2 minutes ago) about my lack of blogging before leaving the country.
Anyway, lots has happened.
Vienna of course...new interns arriving...and tonight I just went to the Circus. Yes the ACTUAL circus. Swiss National Circus to be exact.
Anyway, I've taken probably around 500 pictures in the last week...so you'll have to bear with me as there's tons to do in the office at the moment.
But trust me...it'll be worth the wait. At least in terms of the pictures I'll be posting.
I was in such a hurry to get everything all finished up in the office so I could catch the overnight express train to Vienna that I didn't even get around to posting my "catch-up apology" (which I just posted, before this, literally 2 minutes ago) about my lack of blogging before leaving the country.
Anyway, lots has happened.
Vienna of course...new interns arriving...and tonight I just went to the Circus. Yes the ACTUAL circus. Swiss National Circus to be exact.
Anyway, I've taken probably around 500 pictures in the last week...so you'll have to bear with me as there's tons to do in the office at the moment.
But trust me...it'll be worth the wait. At least in terms of the pictures I'll be posting.

1 Comments:
Yeah...keep up with those updates man! I was getting bored! :)
Damn things are busy for everyone once again!
By
Anonymous, at 8:06 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home