100% Netteté!
That's right! 100% Netteté!
Can anyone tell me what that means? Give up? It says, "100% Clean"! Well actually the direct translation is "100% Cleanness", but you get the idea!
Man OH man. And trust me, I mean "MAN". This has been a long time coming. And to think, that the first actually big "clean" finally takes place 1 month after I've been here, and 2 weeks after Farhad gets here.
After having 5 people living in this 2 bedroom apartment, things get abso-freakin'-lutely disgusting. So this was well overdue. I swear, if the apartment could talk, it was screaming to just have a quick once over with just a duster. But Farhad and I, gave the apartment the once-over and then some. We went to town on the place, with J-Cloths, sponges, a vacuum, and a mop & bucket. The apartment has never been happier. And neither have I since I got here!
Anyway, on top of that glorious cleaning, I finally got my care-package from home! And what a care-package! It was crammed with everything! From electric hair clippers, to 'After-bite', to my Puma sneakers, to even a package of 'Shake 'n Bake'! And I think there's enough cleaning supplies to even get the next pair of interns started here too! How's that for hospitality from home!
Finally, by pure chance, I ran into an old Costco buddy from back home (online of course), who's now living in Belgium for the summer! So if the stars are ever properly aligned, I might be heading into Paris even sooner than I thought! Sharifah, you had better be reading this, cuz now I've set the stage for my next big trip! So you had better not disappoint! lol.
So yeah, it was a pretty amazing day! Not only that, but we're on track for this month's publications, and things are SOOOOOOOOO close to being perfect! All we need is a wireless router in the apartment, so if anyone's in a really really really giving mood, there's 2 Geneva interns that could really use one right about now! Sharing DSL blows! I miss my Torrents!
And okay, so no pictures again. 2 posts in a row, and no pictures to show for it. Don't worry, there's a big Geneva Intern Farewell Party on Friday, I'll be sure to post ALOT of pictures from that. Starting with the big hellos, to naked flip-cup! Yaron, I'm countin' on you to not disappoint!...and same to you Chris! Hairy chests here we come!
Can anyone tell me what that means? Give up? It says, "100% Clean"! Well actually the direct translation is "100% Cleanness", but you get the idea!
Man OH man. And trust me, I mean "MAN". This has been a long time coming. And to think, that the first actually big "clean" finally takes place 1 month after I've been here, and 2 weeks after Farhad gets here.
After having 5 people living in this 2 bedroom apartment, things get abso-freakin'-lutely disgusting. So this was well overdue. I swear, if the apartment could talk, it was screaming to just have a quick once over with just a duster. But Farhad and I, gave the apartment the once-over and then some. We went to town on the place, with J-Cloths, sponges, a vacuum, and a mop & bucket. The apartment has never been happier. And neither have I since I got here!
Anyway, on top of that glorious cleaning, I finally got my care-package from home! And what a care-package! It was crammed with everything! From electric hair clippers, to 'After-bite', to my Puma sneakers, to even a package of 'Shake 'n Bake'! And I think there's enough cleaning supplies to even get the next pair of interns started here too! How's that for hospitality from home!
Finally, by pure chance, I ran into an old Costco buddy from back home (online of course), who's now living in Belgium for the summer! So if the stars are ever properly aligned, I might be heading into Paris even sooner than I thought! Sharifah, you had better be reading this, cuz now I've set the stage for my next big trip! So you had better not disappoint! lol.
So yeah, it was a pretty amazing day! Not only that, but we're on track for this month's publications, and things are SOOOOOOOOO close to being perfect! All we need is a wireless router in the apartment, so if anyone's in a really really really giving mood, there's 2 Geneva interns that could really use one right about now! Sharing DSL blows! I miss my Torrents!
And okay, so no pictures again. 2 posts in a row, and no pictures to show for it. Don't worry, there's a big Geneva Intern Farewell Party on Friday, I'll be sure to post ALOT of pictures from that. Starting with the big hellos, to naked flip-cup! Yaron, I'm countin' on you to not disappoint!...and same to you Chris! Hairy chests here we come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home